At Biggs Construction INC, we are custom home builders in Greenville, NC who have been building custom, quality homes in Eastern NC for over 20 years. If you are interested in building your dream home, you can contact us for a free consultation, face-to-face, the old-fashioned way.
What could be better in your custom home than a magnificent master bedroom? Here are some ideas to help you create the master bedroom of your dreams:
- Vaulted or cathedral ceilings help to make your room seem bigger and more open without actually adding square footage to the floor plan.
- Be sure to include several windows in your master bedroom to let in the natural light.
- Ceiling fans are a great idea to help keep you cool while you sleep without having to crank up the air conditioning.
- Crown molding adds an extra touch of elegance and detail to your master bedroom.
- Choose a bedroom furniture suite that creates a statement and shows off your personal style. However, be sure to not overcrowd your bedroom with furniture, making it seem smaller than it really is.
- Pick a calming and warm color of paint for your bedroom, making it a place for you to kick back and relax.
- Don’t forget to save room in your floor plan for an amazing master bathroom and closet to complete your dream master suite.
If you a vision of your dream home, as custom home builders, we can help those dreams become a reality. Contact us at Biggs Construction INC, the premier custom home builders of Greenville, NC.